Ideas on how you can support World Hepatitis Day
Better liver health campaign evokes public action against hepatitis
Hepatitis Queensland (HQ) is calling on Queenslanders to come together to eliminate viral hepatitis this…Read Article
Hep Can't Wait! - Global Hepatitis Initiative
'Hep Can't Wait!' is the global theme for World Hepatitis Day on July 28, 2022…Read Article
Are you ready for World Hepatitis Day?
World Hepatitis Day is fast approaching on 28 July. This momentous day brings the world…Read Article
Every year thousands of Queenslanders are diagnosed with liver disease or hepatitis and face the overwhelming task of navigating this health journey. You and your organisation can help improve the liver health of all Queenslanders by supporting the 2022 World Hepatitis Day campaign. We’ve gathered some simple ideas as to how you can get involved.
Ideas to support World Hepatitis Day
- Set up a World Hepatitis Day display in your reception area using posters, bunting and flyers.
- Ask everyone who comes into your service a question about hepatitis or liver disease using our trivia questions or make up your own.
- Share the digital campaign kit with your communications team and ask them to share the social media images and messages.
- Attend a World Hepatitis Day event or host your own.
Digital Promotion Kit
Our digital promotion kit contains a variety of campaign resources you can use to support our World Hepatitis Day campaign and share with your networks. In the kit you’ll find:
- Social media images & messages
- Fast facts flyer
- Helpful questions to take to your next liver check-up
- Newsletter article
- Email signature
For any assistance please contact Hepatitis Queensland on 07 3846 0020 or contact us online.