Education and Training
At Hepatitis Queensland we are passionate about providing dynamic education and training resources about viral hepatitis and liver health.
Ready Set Hep – Free Workshops
Get the latest information on viral hepatitis with our interactive Ready Set Hep training course.
Who it’s for:
The course is open to those who want a comprehensive overview of viral hepatitis. It’s beneficial for community and support workers as well as staff from:
- alcohol and drug services
- aged care facilities
- local hospitals
- youth spaces
- housing or homelessness services, and
- anyone who supports clients affected by, or at risk of, viral hepatitis.
What you’ll learn:
- The difference between hepatitis B and C
- How viral hepatitis is transmitted
- Testing for hepatitis B and C
- Treatment options
- How we can eliminate hepatitis
- Overview of hepatitis A, HIV and STIs including point of care testing
Workshops can be structured to meet the needs of your organisation and at a time that suits you. Contact Lana on 07 3846 0020 or use our online contact form.
You can also check our Events Calendar for upcoming training sessions near you.
Webinars: Hepatitis C – Essential Knowledge
Everyone plays a role of achieving viral hepatitis elimination in Australia by 2026. These bite-sized webinars are designed to provide you with essential viral hepatitis knowledge. Armed with this information you can interact with your clients and promote the importance of testing and treatment.