Practice Support Toolkit Qld
Practice Support Toolkit – Qld
Eliminate Hepatitis C Australia (EC Australia) is committed to helping primary care practices become leaders in treating and curing hepatitis C in Australia.
The Toolkit was developed for primary care providers, including general practitioners, nurse practitioners, nurses, as well as allied health professionals.
It aims to support primary care practices to achieve elimination of hepatitis C by:
- Increasing uptake of hepatitis C testing and treatment
- Increasing the quality and coordination of hepatitis C care
- Reducing liver disease and deaths
- Reducing ongoing hepatitis C transmission
- Measuring and monitoring success
This Toolkit contains all of the resources needed to promote hepatitis C testing and treatment and to ensure people remain engaged in good quality hepatitis C care to prevent further liver damage and reduce the likelihood of transmission to others.
Additional resources to this booklet can be found in the Practice Support Toolkit Qld – Appendix Booklet